November 2015 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tagsacqualina Aventura Bal Harbour 101 Bal Harbour Shops Balmoral Beach Front Homes brickell Diplomat Ocean Residences fl Florida Ginna Rojas Golden beach Golden Beach Florida Golden Beach Home gulfstream casino hallandale beach high rise condominiums hollywood beach broadwalk Icon Brickell Icon Condo Icon Miami investor in the US investor visas luxury Luxury Communities Luxury Condos Majestic Towers Miami Downtown Condos North Miami Ocean Palm Condominium One Bal Harbour One Bal Harbour Resort and Spa Renaissance on the Ocean sunny isles beach the diplomat The Palace at Bal Harbour The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Tiffany Of Bal Harbour Trump Hollywood trump palace trump royale Villas of Positano visa Williams Island Williams Island Real Estate
EB-5 visa for Immigrant Investors in the United States
I personally have worked with more international buyers in the last year than any other and according to the National Association of Realtor 28% of Realtors have worked with international customers. According to the Realtors magazine April/May 2011 The investment green card has been around since the 1990s and the program is intended to attract foreign customers by offering them a green card for a full time residency in the United States. I wish I knew more about this program. Please if you have any comments or corrections don’t hesitate to contact me.
- The minimum investment to qualify is $500,000 and can go up to $1,000,000, depending on the center. The funds have to be invested in one of the 130 or so approved regional centers.
- 10 Jobs must be created either directly or indirectly in the community.
- Investors must be aware of the risk they can have like in any other investment and expect to have the funds tied up for several years due to regulatory requirements.
- Investors can live anywhere in the country
- It can take between 12 to 18 months for the green card to arrive and first investors must prove before that all regulations for the Regional Center EB-5 program are complied.
It sounds easy but I know there is a lot more into it. So Lawyers if you have any comments of suggestions please add your comments I would love to hear from you.
Ginna Rojas, P.A.